Monday, November 17, 2014

Smile and Sisters, two books by the same author--Raina Telgemeier

Sisters
41ftyhznc9l._sl160_


Lauren's thoughts:  This story takes place in a car on a road trip. The family is going to a family reunion cause they haven`t had one in 10 years. The road trip isn`t going as planned. This story reminds me of when my family has road trips but we have fun.

Anna's opinion:  I liked this book because it was funny and fun. On the way to her cousins house from California to Colorado was very interesting with a great ending.

Smile
41ysqpzpvfl._sl160_
Anna read this one, too:  I enjoyed this book! It goes from funny and weird to interesting and fun. I kind of feel bad for her with having to do with friends who turn out to be not so friendly and braces, surgery, headgear, and a retainer that has fake teeth attached to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment